Helping Professional Advisors Expand Their Practice
The knowledge obtained through NSSA® Certificate Program, in conjunction with adherence to the NSSA® standards of excellence, continuing education, and access to ongoing support, enables those who earn the Certificate to perpetually stay at the top of their game for Social Security consulting.
The National Social Security Association, LLC oversees all facets of the National Social Security Advisors Certificate Program including:
- Educational content development delivery and maintenance
- Instructor selection and training
- Program requirements, policies, and procedures
- Promotion of the NSSA brand® brand
- The National Social Security Association, LLC is a for-profit firm headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The NSSA® Certificate Program is a nationally recognized standard of competent and ethical Social Security planning, education and training.
Professional advisors who earn the NSSA® Certificate benefit society by helping individuals and couples improve their financial security during retirement years through maximization of Social Security benefits.